Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
JUSTIN BIEBER ! BabY ~
POSTED ON: Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 11:41 PM | 0 cookies

(ohh woaahhh) 3x
you know  love me
i know you care
just shout whenever
and i'll be there
you want my love
you want my heart
and we would never,ever,ever be apart


are we an item?
girl quite playin'
we're just friends
what are you sayin'?
and said there's another as you look right in my eyes
my first love broke my heart for the first time


(#) and i was like
baby 3x (ohhh)
like
baby 3x (nooo)
like
baby 3x (ohhh)
i thought you'd always be mine (mine)
(repeat #)



ohh!! for you i would have done whatever
and i just can believe we ain't together
and i wanna play it cool
but i'm loosing you
i'll buy you anything
i'll buy you any ring
cause i'm the pieces
baby fix me 
and just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
and going (down) 3x
and i just can believe my first love won't be around
(repeat #) 2x


LUDA
when i was 13 i had my first love
there nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody between us,no one could ever come above
she had me going crazy,oh i was star- struck
she woke me up daily,don't need no star buck (wooo)
she made my heart pound, i skip a beat when i see her in the street
and2x at school on the playground but i really wanna see her on the weekend
she knows she got me dazingcuz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but i just keep on saying....
(repeat #)2x


i'm gone (yeah 3x)
now i'm all gone (yeah 3x)
now i'm all gone (yeah 3x)
now i'm all gone (gone 4x)
i'm gone

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :