Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
gonna make a new one ... peace
POSTED ON: Monday, February 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM | 0 cookies

haha.. i'm gonna make a new blog ! this blog troubled me so much, coz dat i want to make a new one..
btw, the new one will be so much better thn this ... it's not a private blog, but i'll not giving the adress to my fren, including my close fren...
if u want to view it, find the adress by urself... kalo x nk pon x pea...
the new blog, i'll give it to someone tht ??? to me...
but i dun noe how to give the adress to him... i wish someone would help me... and i think i noe who is it...
my new blog gonna be the most emotional blog ever ! haha... bdak emo ke? x kowt...
i juz realised tht i'm talking alone here... :( ..
alwayz talking wif my lappy screen... haha... dok ckp sowng2 gy nie !

 dun worry coz i'll not deleting this blog... tq

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :