Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
nak gy shopping ! i'm a shoppoholic girl :)
POSTED ON: Friday, April 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM | 0 cookies

hyepp... do u noe wht is the shoppoholic means? of cozs u all dun noe wht it means rite? let me tell u wht the meaning is...
shoppoholic means person tht lurves shopping ! juz like me :) haha.... today, i'm gonna shopping wif my frens.. shopping is not the perfect word for it.. hurm... uoohh yaa !
hang out ! tht's the perfect word 4 it. cozs kitaorang bkn nk shopping jea.. kitaorang nk gy tengok movie skali !
~NSN a.k.a NEVER SAY NEVER~
the movie sounds interesting ! i dah tngok trailer dia.. the story is about justin bieber, (the teenage pop singer).
from his child life till his teenage life :) yeahhh... sounds exciting rite?

p/s: still curious about the story ! can't wait 4 it .. yeah !

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :