Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
sedeyh larh...
POSTED ON: Friday, April 1, 2011 at 1:58 AM | 0 cookies

hurm... i'm so tired + exhausted ! daa.. bnyk kali try wt float shout box. tpi x jdi2 gak !
sedeh nyerr.. geram pun adea...  x pea2.. sabar jea lah..
i'll do it again and again till it works ! bile tnya kwn... dia x mau tunjuk nk wt shoutbox tu camnea.. heish ! kedekut ilmu blog tul la... daa.. try mcm2 tutorial dh tpi tk mnjdi gak..
~aiyoo~
somebody help me please :)

i juz need somebody to help !!!

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :