Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
gudbye holiday ! hello school !
POSTED ON: Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 1:02 AM | 0 cookies

assalamua'laikum... biggrin hallu.. halluu... wuaa... today, i'll go back to the hostel ! haha... my homework are not finish yet ! TeRbAeKk ! OMG, tomorrow the school will start n i'm not prepare any yet ! urghhh ! the school is waiting for us StuDeNt ! HAHA... :face27:get ready to get the PPT results ! ( peperiksaan pertengahan tahun ).. hopehope.. i'll get flying colour results ! yeahhh... :c: oukeyh, i already packed my stuff:11:... gudbye my lovely house... hello my hostel + school !
mood: not excited at all cause the school starts tomorrow ~
p/s : gudbye happiness... hello nightmare !

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :