Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
happy birhday to me :)
POSTED ON: Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 7:48 PM | 0 cookies

assalamua'laikum
haiyak~ my burfday jatuh pada
hari * selasa maa
hikhokk :)
x sangka aq daa besar kan3
#opss, bkn bsr tp tua
keh3 :)
aq dpt hadiah dri tut...tut...tut..
thank you yee..
nak two aq dpt pee???
*jam (siap ada nama Allah lgy)
~from my fren
*jam tangan swatch
~from tut..tut..tut.
*beautiful card
~from pott
handmade ouke,, tq ~
*surat
~from intan n kak aten
thx yee
*a lot of wish
sygs korunk :)
before birthday aq, kengkwn aq sume wt dunno kat aq
aq pon almost BARA gak ahh...
tp its just a part of their plan nak
*kena kan aq on my birthday*
hehe :) almost 2 hari dpa wt dunno kat aq
at last,, daa ouke daa :)))
*the watch from ??? is the most precious thing in my life*

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :