Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
i'm sick lha pulak
POSTED ON: Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:32 PM | 0 cookies

assalamua'laikum.
dear blogger tercinta, :)
aq tak taw aq akit pee...
tp mlm tdy aq muntah2 kutt..
seyes rasa cm nak ****pun ada
kepala aq pening, muntah2,
n my head rsa berat sgt... rse cm tak bley bangun dri bed !
urghhh... but today i'm feel so much better lhha
almost
*3 times aq muntah.
maybe hidup daa x lama dah
biasa lha.. ajal akn jemput kita juga kan
klo aq ada slah pepew kat sesape yg ter bace post nie
sorry, klo ada slah.
life just a moment ~

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :