Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
pacat ~ oh pacat ~
POSTED ON: Friday, November 18, 2011 at 4:47 AM | 0 cookies

assalamua'laikum :)
aiyak, u know what . u know what ?
of coz lhaa u dun know kan3
hum . i've got leech on my stomach !
yes, i know korunk nk kta ape .
sure 'eiiiuuhhh ' an3
ahaha . lepas balik dri mndi waterfalls ,
terus ada TAPAK PENJAJAHAN 'pacat' !
oh my ! seram seyh !
satu toilet dgr aq jerit
*mau x jerit ! cerin owt !
* np pacat oii .
darah aq sedap ka ?
^
^
|
|
|
nie soalan aq nak tnya kat pacat uh
JWB TAW PACAT !

THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :