Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
Unpredictable Post
POSTED ON: Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 7:03 AM | 0 cookies


myself during holidays can be describe as the pict shows 

oh mannn ... my homework aren't finish yet . OMG . holidays are over ? huh ? pardon me ? i said 'HOLIDAYS ARE OVER' . Hahaha . excuse me , there are 26 hours to go okayy . it's not over yet . duhhhhh..

this is suck dude . this holiday , just an ordinary holidays . duduk rumah . . . kinda boring ! hangout with others !  hum ... the clock is ticking . tikToktiktok . school is waiting . the door , the wall , the room , the lappy , the bed .. ouh . i'm gonna miss all this things . and the most that i'll miss are one direction songs and Twitter !

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
kan dah nyanyi dah ni . haihh . do i miss fb ? yes, but not as much as i miss twitter . 100% sure with it !
#patheticLife . when the school starts there's no more wake up at tut..tut..tut.. no need to know . shut up !
being a school student , sometimes cool and sometime not . yeah .. that what we call LUMRAH ALAM PERSEKOLAHAN !

yes , if you want to be a good student . just one way , be a nerd . YEAHH . full of rules and disciplines . can't be Brutal or whatever it is . just Nerd . remember that ! A NERD ! haha . ^____
sape nak terasa ? silakan . it's an honour for me  if you all nak terasa . HAHA . okayy .

some peeps said that life is simple , the more challenges you face , the stronger you'll be . yes , i believe it .
confront all the challenges :)

okayy .thats all :) assalamua'laikum .

p.s : Life is precious :D appreciate it . scrolling the Timeline looks like i'm so #LifeLess . HAHA . thats my way . but i love my life :) 

sorry for the broken english . Who cares ? this is not an English Class :)





THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :