Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
I'm in the new School
POSTED ON: Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM | 0 cookies



Assalamua'laikum readers :) 

 Act macam ramai jer baca bog aku nih . Humm , ape ape je lah . Biar lah . And now i'm officially ex-Smkpp  :( being irshadian for 1 month already . Irshadian ? what is that ? dont ask me lohh . I'm one of  the SMKA Al-Irshad's students . Apparently , i'll not "Patah balik" to my old school . Why ? my teachers said that it's better  for me to study there . Humm , well i'm in the first class --> 4 Ibn Khaldun . 

Actually aku selalu eja 'Ibn' tu as 'Ibnu' i dont know why i suppose to write it like that until Iman said that all 4IK's students spell Ibnu as 'Ibn' .  Hahahahahaha Duhhh ejaan jer pong kan kan kan . aku baru lepas exam UP1 . Thrilling gilaaa xD Redha je result macam mana pun . tapi yang aku paling "terkilan" , acewahh , indahnya bahasa . Kay, yang paling aku terkilan , Terasa plus plusss sekali , takdelah terkilan sangat pong . saja over .  bila one of the teacher said "You know what, this class is the first class in Irshad" i was likeeeeee asdfghjkl ==' . Yes i know lah . tapi takpe lah . i'll try my best to berdiri sama tinggi and duduk sama rendah with them ya cikgu . Btw, thanks for the advices . 

What about my results? Don't ask me lah . No need No need . Now, Back to the students there . Irshadians are not bad . They're friendly xD . Rendu jugak kawan lama . Hohoho . rituw pergi hari koko . Pusing satu sekolah dengan mimi sab and anis kechikk . heheeeee :) even jalan2 jer . But thats enough for me . Lagu Irshad pun aku tak hafal lagi sebab diorang perhimpunan sekali jer seminggu . Kalau kat PP tiap2 hari perhimpunan . so cepatlah hafal lagu . Yang aku ingat "Al iman , Al iman Asasunnajjah" yang tu jer . 

Rentak dia best . macam cerita spy spy sikit . hewhewhew xD satu benda yang paling aku terharu + "Eh, betul ke ni?" Malam first aku pindah irshad tu . Budak lelaki kelas aku or campur dgn kelas lain pergi Public call aku nak mintak maaf dekat aku dengan aiman . HOHOHOHOHO . Tau pun hampa ada salah dengan aku . haha . Yang cakap tu you-know-who Mr. Broken Legs . Okayy thats all


p/s: Doakan kejayaan aku dengan Iman dekat sana :) Dont forget us . Sorry for the broken Eng





THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :