Live While We're Young✦
EntriesAboutDarlinksStuffies

FB TWIT BLOG
How Could Her
POSTED ON: Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM | 0 cookies


Assalamua'laikum. Hi humans ! 
Today the story is about my friend xD
Hahahahaha . Men should have at least a bestfriend to live . 
Duhh ==' Trust me .
K , seriously aku sedih bila Aiman nak pindah . 
Dia pindah SBPI Kubang Pasu . I miss her a lot .
Cuti 2 minggu ni inshaAllah we'll spend time together . Nak ajak ramai ramai sikit. 
Baru best :) 


#LastYear 

Lama tak on the phone lama lama sampai telinga pun rasa panas.
Biasa lah , Orang tu dah sekolah Kedah sekarang
Jadual balik asrama pun tak sama 
Ape ape pun .
All the best for you. Have fun there .
Klahh , idea taknak keluar ni apesal taktau . 
Hmmmm , Byee










THANKS FOR READING


My pastMy future
Disclaimer



Assalamua'laikum . This is my paradise. Imma directioner :D Speaking here is Nurshadatul Akma . Do follow and leave your footprints on my tagbord xD Be nice here . Don't do anything that might harm my blog!

Hit the board!






Past Tenses




Credits


Own by : Ama Simpson
Template by : Nina Lloyd
Big help :